We Understand the Complexity of Addiction
JADE Wellness Center remains a pioneer of excellence when it comes to groundbreaking approach to opioid addiction treatment. With many different pathways of care, we now offer the use of long-acting buprenorphine injectable, Brixadi. We understand that addiction is a complex journey, and we’re committed to providing innovative solutions that promote lasting recovery.
Our commitment to utilizing Brixadi as a key component of our comprehensive treatment programs reflects our dedication to your well-being. Brixadi offers a revolutionary way to manage opioid dependence by providing extended relief, helping you break free from the cycle of cravings and withdrawal.
What is Brixadi?
Brixadi (buprenorphine) extended-release subcutaneous injection is now available for the treatment of moderate to severe opioid use disorder (OUD) in patients who have initiated treatment with a single dose of transmucosal buprenorphine product (like Suboxone) or who are already being treatment with buprenorphine.
Brixadi is available in either a weekly or monthly formulation for subcutaneous injection into the buttock, thigh, abdomen, or upper arm.
Key components of Brixadi:
- Brixadi is a long-acting subcutaneous buprenorphine injection.
- It works on the mu-opioid receptor as a partial agonist.
- Approved for the treatment of moderate to severe opioid use disorder.
- Same active ingredient as Sublocade (mono-therapy buprenorphine)
- Multiple strengths and dosages.
- Two formulations: Weekly or Monthly.
- Can be given in thigh, abdomen, upper arm, buttocks, Upper arm only after dose #4 (steady state).
Your Recovery Partner
If you’re seeking a holistic and effective approach to overcoming opioid addiction, JADe Wellness Center is your trusted partner. Discover the power of Brixadi and the support of a caring team who will stand by your side on your journey towards a healthier, addiction-free life. Your transformation begins here at JADE Wellness Center.get started today