Vivitrol Therapy in Pittsburgh
Jade Wellness Center now offers the new medication assisted treatment Vivitol for those individuals who suffer from alcohol and opiate dependence.
Vivitrol (naltrexone) blocks the effects of narcotic medicines and alcohol.
Vivitrol is used to treat addiction to alcohol or narcotic drugs. It is also used to prevent narcotic addiction relapse. It is used along with a complete management program.
What is Vivitrol?
- Monthly Injection
- Non-narcotic medication that blocks the effects of alcohol and opiates to the brain
- Reduces urges and cravings for alcohol and opiates
- Gives the brain time to heal
Who can take Vivitrol?
- Those with a desire to become abstinent from opiate and/or alcohol dependency
- Those using alcohol must be free from alcohol for a minimum of 24 hours
- Those using opiates must be free from opiates (depending on use) for a minimum of 5 to ten days.
Like our Suboxone Program, therapy is mandatory with Vivitrol. Call Jade Wellness today and make your first assessment!